Design direction: Clean contemporary lines win over in this upscale Dallas high rise. The original kitchen was dark and outdated. All the walls were black the cabinets were maple and the floor was brown stained concrete. The kitchen was in a corner so the layout stayed the same to help keep the plan open.
Fun, vibrant, contemporary kitchen with high-end style is what this client requested and red came up again and again. We really embraced the idea and went bold with this red hot glass backsplash, and high-gloss white cabinets. The black matte countertop gave us a grounded backdrop and really let the rest of the kitchen shine.
- Custom StyleCraft flat panel kitchen cabinets in high-gloss finish
- Push to open cabinets and drawers
- Blum Aventos HF bi-fold opening upper cabinets
- Painted glass backsplash and Cambria Blackpool Matte
- Dacor pro range, vent hood, microwave drawer
- Bosch panel ready dishwasher
- Stainless steel undermount chef sink